The Gallery is on the ground floor of The Forge and enjoys disabled access from the street. The interior retains original, exposed brickwork, whilst a two-storey beech plywood construction houses 600 square feet of seating - perfect for audiences or additional display space. The space is vast, measuring 1,000 square feet. Six large, south-west facing feature windows, coupled with huge skylights ensure ample natural light throughout the day.
Should you hire our London venue, this includes:
- A hanging system suitable for wall-mounted work
- Vitrines and plinths for free-standing work
- Full heating and ventilation
- Kitchen facilities and toilets within reach of the gallery
- Street parking (free after 17.30 weekdays and all weekend)