Make a leather purse or a leather card holder at Craft Central Christmas Market.
You will make one of our popular leather products : single-slot leather card holder (for 2-3 cards), two-slots leather card pouch (one for coins/notes; the other for 2-3 cards) or leather clutch purse with zipper closing. You will apply traditional leathercraft techniques and use two needles to hand-stitch your projects. It will be a great opportunity to learn basic concept of leathercraft.
- To start : You will be guided to our workshop once you arrive. (More details in the email.) We will start the course by sharing our understanding around leathercraft history and industry. You will have a chance to learn different types of learthers and leathercraft techniques.
- What you will make : Choice of one, 1) leather clutch, 2) one-slot leather card holder, 3) two-slots leather card pouch (Please select one and we will prepare your leathers before the class.)
- How long you will do : The course will run for 2 hours.
- When : Sunday 17 November
- Where : Craft Central, London, E14 3AE
- How you will do : Based on your selection of project, you will choose leathers and zippers if applicable. You will be working on prepared leathers which are hand-cut before the class. You will learn how to assemble your projects, how to make stitching holes on leathers and how to hand-stitch leathers. You will hand-stitch leathers with two needles using saddle stitching method.
- What to bring : None. We will provide you leathers and tools.
The course is designed for everyone who is over 18 years old and who wants to learn basic concept of leathercraft.
We will welcome you with tea coffee and snacks.
Join us and make a special gift for yourself or for someone special.
BOOK HERE £45