Make a small leather purse by applying traditional leathercraft techniques. The leather purse will have a single compartment with a zipper closure . It will be a great opportunity to learn basic concept of leathercraft and to try out on your own after the class.
- To start : You will be guided to our workshop once you arrive. (More details in the email.) We will start the course by sharing our understanding around leathercraft history and industry. You will have a chance to learn different types of learthers and leathercraft techniques.
- What you will make : A leather coin purse with zipper closure
- How long you will do : The course will run for 3 hours.
- When : 6-9 pm, every Thursday in October 2019 (Please select the date you wish to attend)
- Where : Craft Central, London, E14 3AE
- How you will do : You will have an induction to pattern cutting and essential skills to handle leathercraft tools. You will select colours/types of leathers and threads. You will learn how to make stitching holes on leathers and hand-stitching techniques. You will stitch them with two needles using saddle stitching method. If the time allows, you will also be able to stamp your names or initials on your card holders.
- What to bring : None. We will provide you leathers and tools.
The course is designed for everyone who wants to learn basic concept of leathercraft or anyone who loves to try out new craft ideas. It's also great chance to share your fun time with friends, family and workmates.
We will welcome you with a glass of Prosecco, tea and coffee. (And some snacks!)
Join us and make a special gift for yourself or for someone special.
BOOK HERE £68.32
Cancellation Policy : Please kindly note that we do not accept cancellation; however you may be able to change your attendance date if there are similar type of courses available. Please email and let us know your best date.