- This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of the web sign-up process
- This agreement will become binding once you have completed the sign-up process, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges set for the Type of Membership chosen.
- You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else
FEES AND CHARGES
- The membership Fee is collected by Stripe, Please contact us if you wish to pay by different means. It can take up to 5 working days to show on your account.
- If you are looking to upgrade your membership there will be an additional fee charged at the point at which you upgrade on the website.
- Subsequent payments for membership fees will be collected annually thereafter. Each payment made is not refundable under any circumstances.
- If your membership fees are not paid within 4 weeks of the due date, we are entitled to terminate your membership with immediate effect.
- You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided.
- If for any reason we need to increase the price of membership, we will give you at least 1 full month's notice of any incoming price increase and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the increase. During this period, you will have your usual right to terminate your membership in accordance with the membership terms and conditions and rules. If you do not terminate the membership by the date given to you in the notice, then the price of your membership will be increased in accordance with our notice
- Once you have paid your annual membership fee you will not be entitled to any pro-rata amount as a refund for any unused membership
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation, and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you are entitled to cancel your membership and receive a full refund of any fees paid within 14 days of completing your membership application form.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Members must be 16 or older.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights
- This agreement is governed by English Law
- We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect by notifying you if you are in breach of our agreement
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- We are a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 01415266 and our registered office is at The Forge, 397 Westferry Road, London E14 3AE. Our registered VAT number is 261281520
- If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact us. You can contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To view our Privacy Notice, please visit our website.
Basic membership Terms and conditions
- Any special offers on membership prices will be time-limited – please check with staff if you are unsure
- Creation of the maker's profile is the responsibility of the member
- Access to the discounted makers insurance is through Clear Group Insurance and is only valid whilst you are a fully paid member of Craft Central.
Enhanced membership Terms and conditions
- First 3 points as per Basic membership
- Unlimited use of discounted gallery and workshop hire (subject to availability)
- 50% Discounted on co-working space (normally £120 per month)
- 20 % discount on makers market subject to successful application process
- Tickets limited to 2 per event at 20% discount (subject to availability) for unlimited events
- In house business support must be booked in advance
- Consultation with IP Lawyer must be booked in advance
Premium membership Terms and conditions
- First 3 points as per Basic membership
- Free use of gallery – you are entitled to use the gallery free of charge once up to 7 consecutive days (usual hire price £350 +VAT for 1 week, £250 + VAT for 1 day), subject to availability. Any further use can be negotiated with CC Staff (studio holders have Premium access see handbook). OR Free workshop space – you are entitled to use the workshop space free of charge a maximum of 4 times per year (usual hire price £120 +VAT) subject to availability. Any further use can be negotiated with CC staff
- 50% discount on use of co-working space
- Makers market – automatic selection for our annual makers market at a reduced price of 50% (full price £145)
- Free ticket to CC special events – maximum 4 events per year (subject to availability)
- In-house business support must be booked in advance
- Consultation with IP lawyer must be booked in advance