Co-working, Shared Spaces, and Desks
Co-working space: London shared spaces and desks
Enjoy like-minded company in well-equipped surroundings. You might not need a full-time studio – just a desk or a small amount of space away from your home. Perhaps you’re a start-up company? A freelancer? Or a craft-maker with plans to grow?
When looking for co-working space, London will provide many options. But it must be right for you. Whether it’s a short-term or ongoing requirement, you’ll enjoy the flexibility we offer at The Forge. All in such an inspirational and historic building.
Designer-makers will welcome our large work benches, whilst freelance workers and start-up ventures often opt for our desks – all accompanied by high-speed WiFi and task lighting.
Need storage space? That’s no problem. You can keep your tools and essentials safely stowed away in our lockers when you’re not with us.
And for those that like to make a bit of mess, we have shared co-working spaces with access to large washing sinks and hanging areas so that you can complete the job in one place.
As if that’s not enough, should you rent a London co-working space at The Forge, you’ll enjoy an abundance of natural light, ample power sockets and 24/7 access in a secure, gated community.
Fancy a cuppa and a chat? Enjoy our communal kitchen area, complete with café style seating. All set within our historic building. With free tea and coffee, you’ll relish taking a break with those working around you.
Unlike many London co-working space venues, we offer free bookable parking spaces, should you have any deliveries or visitors. You’ll also find plenty of street parking nearby.
London co-working space at The Forge
If you’ve yet to learn about the beauty of The Forge, here’s eight great facts to get you started:
1. A “one-of-a-kind” distinctive building: Grade II listed with shipbuilding heritage.
2. The high-quality renovation has been commended for a New London Award.
3. An easy commute, we’re on the Isle of Dogs: five stops from Canary Wharf; seven minutes’ walk from Island Gardens station (DLR).
4. The vast interior of The Forge is packed with industrial features, exposed brickwork and high ceilings.
5. Large, feature windows flood the building with natural light.
6. Craft Central studios are housed in a bespoke designed, two-storey birch plywood construction.
7. Co-workers can take part in a packed event and exhibition schedule.
8. The Forge is loved by the local community, who regularly attend events.
And so, to rental cost. Well that’s easy.
We offer an all-inclusive price of £100+VAT per month. WiFi, power, lockers and professional cleaning are all included – even tea and coffee!
You’ll pay a small deposit for your keys, sign a licence agreement (committing you to just one month if you wish) and that’s it – you’re off!
Why not try The Forge for your co-working needs? With creative surroundings from every angle, time will stand still whilst you enjoy focusing on your work.
We’d love to show you round. Please get in touch so that we can arrange a convenient time for you.